Trophies, dramatic comebacks and the most incredible relegation shootout in years: it’s been another busy week in the world of rugby league.
And what better way to not only review the last seven days in the greatest game, but look forward to the Grand Final too than with the new copy of League Express.
We’ve got all the reaction and round-up from a dramatic afternoon at Hull KR on Saturday: with all the big names interviewed as Salford survive and Hull KR are relegated to the Championship.
There was joy for Warrington and Wigan too – and we speak to the big names in both camps ahead of this Saturday’s Grand Final. But that’s not all we’ve got: here’s what else is inside:
- Marwan Koukash reveals his intentions in regards to the ownership of Salford Red Devils
- The fallout from Hull Kingston Rovers’ relegation from the Championship, including an interview with Shaun Lunt.
- Wakefield signed Sam Williams earlier this week, but we have news of a player that is set to leave the club
- Keiron Cunningham maps out St Helens’ recruitment plans following their play-off defeat
- It’s almost time to say goodbye to Mike ‘Stevo’ Stephenson. We have an extensive interview with the outgoing Sky Sports presenter.
- Kirk Yeaman speaks after his fine career comes to an end over the weekend
- Lewis Tierney talks about comparisons to his father, Jason Robinson
- Declan Patton has been impressive for Warrington since coming into the side, but his Grand Final place is under threat.
- Castleford half-back Rangi Chase speaks exclusively to us about his new deal – and a sneak preview of that interview is right here
- An update on the next home for Jarrod Sammut
- The latest transfer news from several clubs, including Bradford, Halifax, London and Whitehaven.
- After Matt Whitley called for Widnes to invest in reserve grade last week, we asked Denis Betts about his thoughts on the matter
- Leigh Centurions winger Liam Kay moves to address his situation at the club
- The latest on crisis Championship clubs Sheffield Eagles and Halifax
- Kyle Amor slams the decisions which went against St Helens on Thursday, calling them a “disgrace”
- An exclusive review of Paul Cooke’s new autobiography, ‘Judas?’
- News of a major signing for Barrow Raiders, plus news from every League 1 club.
- Full-page reports from every game this week, and a DOUBLE page spread on the incredible Million Pound Game.
Plus so much more. At just £1.50 – and available in a few clicks – there’s no reason to miss out.