Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

BRAMALL LANE

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Eagleraider

Eagleraider
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:02 AM

An excellent short promotional commercial can be seen on EAGLES TV

It would be nice to see it on national tv

Well done Bill

Edited by hawk-eye, 29 March 2010 - 06:42 PM.

Semper In Facaebus Summus Sole Profundum Veriat

#2 Grey Beard

Grey Beard
  • Coach
  • 193 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:52 AM

Indeed it would. I just hope that the move to Bramall Lane works and we get more bums on seats - maybe some disillusioned Blades fans might join us. I dare say disillusioned Owls would be welcome too.

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

#3 HaroldShand

HaroldShand
  • Coach
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:24 PM

Following your move to Bramall Lane, I fully expect you to apply for a Super League franchise in the coming months.

What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

#4 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,825 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (HaroldShand @ Mar 29 2010, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Following your move to Bramall Lane, I fully expect you to apply for a Super League franchise in the coming months.

huh.gif

Let's see how it goes first, eh ?
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#5 barrowtilidie

barrowtilidie
  • Coach
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 06:23 PM

No, as they need to reach a final,
hope it increases crowds.

#6 Eagletarian

Eagletarian
  • Coach
  • 4,594 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (HaroldShand @ Mar 29 2010, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I personally would not like to see us in Super League.....Ambition is not everything, David Cameron has ambition but his puppeteers will only allow him to do certain things......Super League is not a spectical I like to watch, there is a lot of cheating, I like a bit of honesty in my RL and do not like puppeteers manipulating my sport, just like I don't want a puppet leading our politics.....I believe this is the equation for RL Fans.........Money into Sport?????? Rugby League, Tories Nought.....Rugby Union, Labour Nought .......Work that one out.................

Rugby League should be the opiate of the people (Marks not in Las Palmas)

Posted Image

#7 Rob Hemmi

Rob Hemmi
  • Coach
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:44 PM

Theyl be more fev fans than eagles fans Sunday I would expect 500-700 from fev.
Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

#8 Eagleraider

Eagleraider
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:50 PM

that will be good for the coffers then, to pay for all these foreign players on 30k a year as noted by SRC from Barrow on a different thread biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Semper In Facaebus Summus Sole Profundum Veriat

#9 sthelensliam

sthelensliam
  • Players
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:50 PM

New to the forum just like to say hi! I'm a student living in the city. From St Helens orginally but just want to say that your move has made me decide to go Sunday and hopefully purchase a season ticket after that. With 55,000 students living in the city I hope you tap into that market. I'd love to see Super League in this city and i'm excited for my first bit of Championship on sunday!

Somehow i doubt the atmosphere will beat a packed Knowsley Road wink.gif but can't wait nonetheless!