Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

man of the match reward

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:18 AM

just watched the st george brisbane match n the MOM got $1000 for himself in the SL they get £100 to donate to a charity of there choice, i know which i'd rather win biggrin.gif
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#2 amh

amh
  • 11,083 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:44 PM

Yeah but Brut, maybe our guys would rather give £100 away than be associated with 70s pong biggrin.gif

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#3 brooza

brooza
  • 4,238 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:58 PM

I've listened to an NRL match where the MOM has received a $200 gift voucher for a local seafood restaurant

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, K√łbenhavn Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#4 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,342 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 04:12 PM

Man of the match is bullsh. Its a team game

You Can't Buy Team Spirit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users