TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

John Kear

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kol

Kol
  • Coach
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:06 PM

I remember John Kear mid way through the season insisting that the Wildcats would make the playoffs.

They didnt.

He's ######.

Is he going?

#2 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,643 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (Kol @ Sep 5 2010, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember John Kear mid way through the season insisting that the Wildcats would make the playoffs.

They didnt.

He's ######.

Is he going?

how well do you think they would have done without him?
WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#3 HaroldShand

HaroldShand
  • Coach
  • 2,553 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:19 PM

Don't be an idiot, John Kear is a damn good coach. As one of the smaller clubs in SL, what do Wakefield fans expect? Old Trafford glory every year? World Club Challenge success? Obviously, it would be nice to make the play-offs every year, but thats unrealistic for a small-ish club.
What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

#4 goldcard

goldcard
  • Coach
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:26 PM

There's a hell of an echo in here today.
I'll echo above posts, seems pointless not to, without him they'd replace Salford at the foot.
He worked miracles at Sheffield and Hull, but even *some teams are* beyond his powers.
*Or should that read "1 team is"?
Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.
Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)
Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....
And again!!!Posted Image
Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users