Jump to content





ckn

Member Since 19 Apr 2004
Offline Last Active Today, 12:32 AM
***--

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Plebgate (redux)

Yesterday, 04:42 PM

Mitchell must have been rubbing his hands with glee at the prospect of a five numbers plus bonus ball sized payout, I presume he's going to be facing a hefty legal bill instead.

Oh dear.

£300,000 costs awarded against him :P


In Topic: TRL Helpdesk - A man that broke his leg you know

Yesterday, 04:40 PM

I'll let it stay but if it goes the same way as the last one with people posting daft things like "we won't be able to say (random racist thing) next" then it'll get locked. Posters will also have to run the gauntlet of who moderates them and whether they get just a warning or outright ban.


In Topic: Burgess already bored, says Bath coach

Yesterday, 04:13 PM

That's why union shorts have pockets, so the bored backs don't get cold hands...  A bit of pocket billiards will keep him amused on a cold winter day.


In Topic: Privatised vs Nationalised Rail

Yesterday, 12:02 PM

You would imagine it would be a vote winner; there seems an appetite for re-nationalisation with the public. According to this you gov poll 66% of people are in favour, and not just traditional Labour voters. 

It could be 98% and it still wouldn't happen because the other 2% are those who the party leaders want to keep happy.


In Topic: How To Make RU Laws More Understandable................

Yesterday, 12:00 PM

Sorry Chris, I know a tiny bit of rocket science and it certainly isn't 'very straight forward'

It's not exactly brain surgery though is it ;)

 

Nigel Wray is an idiot.  I don't think the story needs more context than that.  He wants a competition where his side wins every year, he wants the laws changed so his team wins every game and damn the consequences on the sport.  He wants to be union's Bernie Ecclestone.