Saints to play Play off home games at Widnes?

At the Wire game last night the rumour flying around was that if Saints are at home in the play offs they will have to play games at Widnes because they have agreed to vacate the GPW Stadium after the final SL game against Castleford?

At the Wire game last night the rumour flying around was that if Saints are at home in the play offs they will have to play games at Widnes because they have agreed to vacate the GPW Stadium after the final SL game against Castleford?

wrong.

cant see that Wendall, the pitch is in good shape, but the toilets are ###### :D:D:D

Saints Fan from 47 through good and bad times

you,ll be saying next you dont like playing at k/rd................ :rolleyes: sorry, i,ll get my coat

Saints Fan from 47 through good and bad times

Latest update.

Saints not to bother playing games at all. Granted a bye to the final. Benefit of the doubt - they'd probably get there anyway. :lol:

Video ref decision. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by tonyXIII

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Wendall hopes they won't play at KR so they stand any chance of beating them..................

The Halton/Stobart Stadium is a happy hunting ground for us. i would be much more confident of Wire being able to beat Saints there than at GPW.