To be fair

EQUALIZER

If at the start of the season they would have said at this stage of the season we would be 4th.Most fans desp[ite the lads not being able to turn the screw on it would have taken that.

If we would have known that we would have beaten a full time team had hard lines against two others and should have had a result agains the mighty Leigh.People would have taken that.The fact that from just making the play offs.To other fans forums weighing our results up for the top four finish.In my mind shows how the coaching staffs brought the squad on.I for one think were capable of winning a couple of the next 5 and then who knows, we might produce a finish like last year,then it might be interesting.Still think we will be playing the two runaways next season.

In my post on the Fev forum I reckoned that Dewsbury might only win 2 more games this season and have no chance of the top 4. I still think they wont have a chance of the top 4, their run in is by far the toughest of any team around them, but I think they will have a big say in the positions of other teams. Fax traditionally struggle at Dewsbury so I think Desbury could quite easily win games against London and Fax, on form they shouldt but they are capable.

Im also hoping that bradford and Leigh stay in our league and I think its a very good possibility, not a chance they are good enough with the players they have to raise their games week on week against FT opposition.

In my post on the Fev forum I reckoned that Dewsbury might only win 2 more games this season and have no chance of the top 4. I still think they wont have a chance of the top 4, their run in is by far the toughest of any team around them, but I think they will have a big say in the positions of other teams. Fax traditionally struggle at Dewsbury so I think Desbury could quite easily win games against London and Fax, on form they shouldt but they are capable.

Im also hoping that bradford and Leigh stay in our league and I think its a very good possibility, not a chance they are good enough with the players they have to raise their games week on week against FT opposition.

Oooh! Don't let the Leythers hear you saying that. Didn't you know that their entry into SL is already nailed down?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

We were a bit unlucky at fax had we not finished with a prop at full back.

Archived