How do the play offswork

Can anyone give me the workings of the play offs in the Premier division ?

I believe that the top 6 clubs are in the play off, but with that number I cannot work out how that plays out.

Anyone know the answer please.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

I have just found the answer to the Question. It on the National Conference Web Site under the heading "about" and the Competition Rules :-

Week One

Match A 3rd v 6th

Match B 4th v 5th

Week Two

Match C 1st v 2nd Winner to final 

Match D Winner match A v Winner match B

Week Three SEMI FINAL

Match E Looser of Match C play Winner of match D 

Week Four GRAND FINAL

Winner of Match C v Winner of Match E

SO WHO IS GOING TO BE THE WINNERS ?

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

What are the dates of the playoffs/ final for premier division? Looking at the fixture list the last league games are the weekend 16th September, with siddals last league game this weekend v skirlaugh 9th September.

Looking at the above fixture schedule, the playoffs/ final cover 4 weekends. Which 4 weekends are the fixtures?

1 hour ago, usain bolt said:

What are the dates of the playoffs/ final for premier division? Looking at the fixture list the last league games are the weekend 16th September, with siddals last league game this weekend v skirlaugh 9th September.

Looking at the above fixture schedule, the playoffs/ final cover 4 weekends. Which 4 weekends are the fixtures?

Wath Brows final league game is on the 23rd Sept,so the play offs probably start the week after.

Archived