York result

TMF

Just been informed today, that after all the advertisement and build up for the Masters games at Craven Park, the games will not be played at CP but will instead be played at the Hindpool ground. The club have said the reason for this is that the pitch is so, well, lets not waste words here, knackered. Almost all the sponsored boxes had been sold and I think the Barrow public would have turned out to watch these brilliant guys.  I'm told the Aussies are bringing over 50 players, yes 50. 

It's sad and disappointing, especially to an area that is regarded as one of the most forward looking in Masters. I think my point is, for the last three seasons,  we have played friendlies we should never have played. I know. it brought a few quid in.  As I understand it,  our groundsman is really finding life difficult at the moment. I don't know who he is but I wish him well. We used to have the best playing surface in RL. It's a rant I know. But I was so looking forward to the Masters. Rant over.

Lol, sorry guys, haven't a clue what happened to my post about the York result. It's in the ether somewhere. If anyone finds it, you'll see it was quite brilliant :). Again apologies. Bloody tinternet/RFL.

10 minutes ago, TMF said:

Lol, sorry guys, haven't a clue what happened to my post about the York result. It's in the ether somewhere. If anyone finds it, you'll see it was quite brilliant :). Again apologies. Bloody tinternet/RFL.

Rooster will claim we are blaming the Ref again :-)

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

He'd be right.

Archived