The wait is over, as League Express – Britain’s best-selling Rugby League newspaper – has released its first ever digital-only edition this evening (Thursday, April 24).
The issue is designed to give Rugby League fans access to all the reports, stats and analysis from the Easter week Super League games without having to wait until Monday for the print edition to come out. It also features Challenge Cup previews and a new columnist. All you have to do to get a copy of the issue is download our free app on your smartphone or tablet, or visit PocketMags and download the issue straight to your desktop.
Here’s what you’ll find in tonight’s historic edition of League Express:
- We have a huge Super League exclusive.
- Plus, we speak exclusively to RFL Chairman Brian Barwick about the busy Easter period.
- 1eague3 chairman Jon Wilkin (right) tells us his thoughts on the Challenge Cup and Easter scheduling.
- Castleford captain Michael Shenton reveals his burning desire for cup glory with the Tigers.
- A fantastic competition – which you can only enter by reading – gives YOU the opportunity to win tickets for every major final this year!
- We reveal our brand new columnist who is writing exclusively for League Express.
- Warrington’s Stefan Ratchford gives us a glimpse into his personal world in our ‘Off The Field’ feature.
- Extensive previews for all eight Tetley’s Challenge Cup ties this weekend.
- Full reports from ALL of Easter Monday’s action in the First Utility Super League.
Plus all the usual ingredients that come together to make us Britain’s best Rugby League read; Garry Schofield’s ‘Pulling no Punches’ column, Gareth Walker’s inside look at the latest goings on in the Championship and news from all across the globe. You cannot afford to miss out on what will be a historic edition of League Express!
For anyone without digital access, summaries of all the reports will appear in the next print issue, which will come out as normal on Monday April 28. Please note, our print schedule remains unchanged, so anyone with a subscription will be unaffected.