Featherstone v Leigh Friendly Cancelled

popman

Head Coach Ian Millward said:

"The club thought it was in our best interests to concentrate on the 3 home games with Super League Teams."

FOR THE LATEST UPTO DATE INFORMATION

VISIT THE OFFICIAL

LEIGH CENTURIONS

WEBSITE.....TODAY!

pointnew.gif

leighlogo.jpg

fevshop.com seem to know about it......the multi-match offer 'updated'.....leigh out/wakey in

http://www.fevshop.com/pre-season-pass---m...icket-553-p.asp

From the Fevshop site:

"With games scheduled against Doncaster, Blackpool, Leigh and Hull Kingston Rovers you could

benefit from this fantastic four match offer. An advance entrance ticket for only

Edited by micngill

As I understand it yes the free entry has been dropped.From what I saw last season some kids who came in were running riot.If accompanied by an adult then perhaps they should get in free but not on their own.

going back to when i was a kid, they opened the gates at half time and we kids would come running down to the ground from the hip and swarm into the ground. not all the kids watched the rugby, some just messed about, or collected cig packets or matchboxes, but some, like me, became lifelong supporters. so i think it's worth letting them in for nowt, get them used to the idea of coming down to the games.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

I think the club could be right in dropping the free entry. The away supporters will bring there kids if it is free or not so the club was losing money.

If Featherstone Rovers are still going round the schools next season they could give free tickets out to the schools then they can be passed onto the kids so the club will still get money off of the opposition.

The season tickets are value for money home and away and if we are to compete with the big clubs in our league then we need to charge like they do one club comes to mind Widnes