Rovers 34 Hull KR 22 Match Report.........................

stuart56

Watch out Martin, the commentary was very good !!!!!

No competiton Martin. I don't know how you do it so well.

Mind you it didn't help having two number 3s, 4s and 12s. Thankfully Larsen was wearing a scrum hat or I might have mistaken him for Sam with them wearing the same number. Mistakes a plenty and I even managed to award the final try to Kyle instead of Ian!!!! :unsure:

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

Thanks for the report Stuart as I cannot get to a game at present and it helps to read such good articles. As for commentating, once when we played Barrow in the league, Martin was filming and I did the commentary, The Barrow wingers were giving us some hamme and I remarked " That if Easyjet had wings like ours, they would never get off the ground!" What I didn't realise wast that David Hobbs was to play the DVD on the team coach on the way home. When the next game came around, the first Bloke I saw was Wayne McHugh ( who had been on of the wings) He glared at me then began humming the Dam busters march ( not a pretty sound) but they took it in good fun.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Watched the DVD last night - Stuart I was impressed

I was also impressed with our play... Mr Morrison and Mr Dickens were particularly good.

I also think Dobek's performance at hooker was good. His quality and timing of pass to first receiver is excellent. Also he had played the day before!

Anything I post is a personal opinion

I must say Stuart it was a nice change to hear a different voice to Martin's. I sit and cringe at home watching the DVD's, as I can't bear listening to him ;) , I often wonder how he get's away with saying what he does :P ! I suppose he approaches it with passion and isn't biased (much) ;) .

I must say Stuart it was a nice change to hear a different voice to Martin's. I sit and cringe at home watching the DVD's, as I can't bear listening to him ;) , I often wonder how he get's away with saying what he does :P ! I suppose he approaches it with passion and isn't biased (much) ;) .

Believe me it's not modesty to say I'm a poor substitute. I must admit it wasn't as onerous as I expected but I don't think I'll give up the day job just yet. At least with a written match report I can upload a corrected version when I realise how wrong I've got it.

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >