95 season

HARTY

he scores some good trys on it does old freddy but mark aston looks half decent as well so the video prob lies :lol::lol:

the name mark aston makes my blood boil bought for a shedload,did not turn it on and then left ,cost fev more than money in my opinion, has any one got any other angles onthis

Aston had one good game against ST Helens the week before the CC semi v Leeds, that was it for nearly 200 grand. Currier was just as uneconomical. We have had some disappointing signings but Aston and Currier for me were the worst.

Banquet as I've posted before had a clear field with about 40 yards to go and he was caught by Salford's Injured prop Cliff Eccles with only 30 yards to go! In the CC victory at their ground that year.

the name mark aston makes my blood boil bought for a shedload,did not turn it on and then left ,cost fev more than money in my opinion, has any one got any other angles onthis

mark aston must be worst signing in our history closely followed by currier although didnt currier play super league the season after with warrington?