Dewsbury V Featherstone

Stratobill

Who Will Win   

55 members have voted

1. 1. Win , Lose or Draw

• Dewsbury To Win
    • Featherstone To Win
    • Draw

Really Looking forward to Sundays game. I am even thinking of going(anyone got a spare seat? ). Hope this game is not another dip in what is the rollercoaster of Fev Rovers. We should on present form win comfortably. Dewsbury 16-30 Featherstone . attendance 1350 . M.O.M Hardman with 2tries n 3 try saving tackles

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Dewsbury 10 Rovers 28

If we carry on our current form I think we'll be too strong for the Rams

Edited by K.Loxton

No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.

"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

Really Looking forward to Sundays game. I am even thinking of going(anyone got a spare seat? ). Hope this game is not another dip in what is the rollercoaster of Fev Rovers. We should on present form win comfortably. Dewsbury 16-30 Featherstone . attendance 1350 . M.O.M Hardman with 2tries n 3 try saving tackles

I can pick you up if you like

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

:D Cheers Paul I think Sidnee got spare seat, if not then I will let u know. I have never been to Dewsbury so looking forward to going

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Dewsbury Rams v Featherstone Rovers 3pm

Ref G Hewer TJ J Greenwood TJ S Daniel RR D McNeice TJ Coach S Williams MC D Asquith

Unlucky on the ref front (for both teams). Based on your performance a couple of weeks ago I'd go Dewsbury 14 Featherstone 34.

Dewsbury 4 Featherstone 50

who needs Super League when you've got 'THE MIGHTY FEATHERSTONE ROVERS' DARYL POWELL'S BARMY ARMY!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/536103_10150822319238221_519228220_9460427_1569145423_n.jpg[img/]

last 2games I been singing on my own, its getting desperate. I know there has been no away fans but surely the players deserve better, especially after scoring 142 points to zero. Its just not good enuf. Anyone that wants to cheer the lads on need to come n sit near the drum .PLEASE.