Barra

Rob Hemmi

yes ok - now we've had at least half a dozen descriptions, ranging from a 6'3" dwarf with glasses on, or possibly not, between the age of 20 and 50, wearing a multitude of different clothes a quick change artiste would be hard pressed to emulate and hair styles ranging from a mullet to something akin to clive lloyd circa 1973 with more tattoos that tattoo'd Joe, from Joe's tattoo's parlour. Rawmarsh!!!

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE RUGBY ---- PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASE???????

calm down

Tom Heighton

It was a featherstone Fan, with two stars tatood on his neck and an earing.

And the female steward who entered the coach and removed the keys was commiting theft from a vehicle .... even the police have to ask permission from the driver to enter the coach

So the biggest offence was ?

jog on and dream of memories pat

yes ok - now we've had at least half a dozen descriptions, ranging from a 6'3" dwarf with glasses on, or possibly not, between the age of 20 and 50, wearing a multitude of different clothes a quick change artiste would be hard pressed to emulate and hair styles ranging from a mullet to something akin to clive lloyd circa 1973 with more tattoos that tattoo'd Joe, from Joe's tattoo's parlour. Rawmarsh!!!

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE RUGBY ---- PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASE???????

robin its quite apparent that the proper fev fans know who the culprit is but are obviously sworn to secrecy i just hope barrow draw fev in the nrc cup and the lad realises that he has offended alot of barrow fans as well as embarrassing his own FANS and has the balls to apologise other than that he should start following a football team as for me i wouldnt let the tool into your own stadium and barrows ground again

Why would someone have a tatoo on an earing ?

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

robin its quite apparent that the proper fev fans know who the culprit is but are obviously sworn to secrecy i just hope barrow draw fev in the nrc cup and the lad realises that he has offended alot of barrow fans as well as embarrassing his own FANS and has the balls to apologise other than that he should start following a football team as for me i wouldnt let the tool into your own stadium and barrows ground again

I think you will find that nothing will be swept under the carpet if you complain to the club officially they will surely conduct thier own enquiries and deal with any wrong doer accordingly

Whatever has gone on here I don't think it's exactly the crime of the century, some folk get carried away on emotion on matchdays and do things they'd normally not do. No ones severly injured or even injured slightly, it's just a few hanbags at dawn and not exactly the basis for world war 3! By all accounts the trouble started after the exit gates were locked and the Fev fans at that end couldn't get out of the ground. Maybe thats a lesson to be learned by the club for next time, don't lock the bloody exit gates. Not that thats an excuse for whatever has allegedly gone on but it's better to avoid fate than to tempt it surely.

mate just told me about headline in rugby leaguer about this game, nothing like a reporter not been at a game the headline is

BARROW DENIED BONUS POINT

OH REALLY!!! more like super fev shock leaders

Nothing like favouring teams lol

voohli.jpg

Whatever has gone on here I don't think it's exactly the crime of the century, some folk get carried away on emotion on matchdays and do things they'd normally not do. No ones severly injured or even injured slightly, it's just a few hanbags at dawn and not exactly the basis for world war 3! By all accounts the trouble started after the exit gates were locked and the Fev fans at that end couldn't get out of the ground. Maybe thats a lesson to be learned by the club for next time, don't lock the bloody exit gates. Not that thats an excuse for whatever has allegedly gone on but it's better to avoid fate than to tempt it surely.

One allegation was a fev male punched a female Barrow fan. Serious in my book and probably needs investigating if true. But this could only be done if the victim makes an official complaint. This of course in an allegation and I cannot say that anything is fact

One allegation was a fev male punched a female Barrow fan. Serious in my book and probably needs investigating if true. But this could only be done if the victim makes an official complaint. This of course in an allegation and I cannot say that anything is fact

If true the culprit should be ashamed of himself, but i just can't picture anyone just walking up and hitting a woman, these are strong accusations to lay without any evidence and a bit unneeded on here. Did we win or something because everytime we do opposition fans pop up with some unfounded allegations to pee on the party. I once hit a woman, but she was stood behind the bloke i meant to hit, she just got in the way when he ducked, it wasnt aimed at her, do you not think this could be something similar? If at all true? I don't know any Fev lads who would let something like that go unpunished if they saw it, let alone do it.

mate just told me about headline in rugby leaguer about this game, nothing like a reporter not been at a game the headline is

BARROW DENIED BONUS POINT

OH REALLY!!! more like super fev shock leaders

Nothing like favouring teams lol

They have their own reporter as we do in Chris Westwood. Some reporters verge on the edge

of being a little bias. The same reporter wrote up on the match in League Weekly it was identical word for word albeit with a different headline which reads "ROVERS DICTATE UP IN CUMBRIA" Hardly a breathtaking headline but having said that were would we read about our favourites if it wasn't for these two publications

If true the culprit should be ashamed of himself, but i just can't picture anyone just walking up and hitting a woman, these are strong accusations to lay without any evidence and a bit unneeded on here. Did we win or something because everytime we do opposition fans pop up with some unfounded allegations to pee on the party. I once hit a woman, but she was stood behind the bloke i meant to hit, she just got in the way when he ducked, it wasnt aimed at her, do you not think this could be something similar? If at all true? I don't know any Fev lads who would let something like that go unpunished if they saw it, let alone do it.

As I say I am only stipulating that accusations like this are for the victim (if any)to report it to the club and things like this get ###### for tat when brought to the attention on a forum so as for me it is my last word

And the female steward who entered the coach and removed the keys was commiting theft from a vehicle .... even the police have to ask permission from the driver to enter the coach

So the biggest offence was ?

jog on and dream of memories pat

Sour Grapes ;)

Tom Heighton

I think that this been completely taken out if proportion! If you lot think that chanting songs at opposition teams is so bad it derserves the person banning you really need to get a reallaty check and put it into preportion! No1 got hurt, or even came close to getting hurt, and if your exit gates had not have been locked after the game then the minor scuffle would not have even accured!

Featherstone Rovers: league champions 2010...

I think that this been completely taken out if proportion! If you lot think that chanting songs at opposition teams is so bad it derserves the person banning you really need to get a reallaty check and put it into preportion! No1 got hurt, or even came close to getting hurt, and if your exit gates had not have been locked after the game then the minor scuffle would not have even accured!

so why did a 15 year old girl have to go to hospital ?

Tom Heighton

give it a rest now. You're serving no positive effect whatsoever!

Keeping chelping on now is so irritating and unhelpful to anyone.

Mods - can we lock this thread please? Everyone's had their say and it's solving nowt!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

give it a rest now. You're serving no positive effect whatsoever!

Keeping chelping on now is so irritating and unhelpful to anyone.

Mods - can we lock this thread please? Everyone's had their say and it's solving nowt!

im sure it would be different had it been a featherstone fan that was assaulted, not postin any more had my say.

Tom Heighton

good!

You can't be sure of anything, you don't know me!

Lock this bloody thread!

I agree thread locked

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.