FRISA

I attended a FRISA meeting this week. My first visit. I knew of FRISA of course but not the details of their contribution to Fev over the years. They are big in supplying Rovers with contributions towards players contracts. So if we want to carry on having a successful team then it is important that we support FRISA. On another thread Richard Taylor is distrbuting and collecting jars. He has also put a large plastic jar in the bar for contributions.

I was very impressed by the work that Susan Parker, Stephen Parker, Mark Ashton, Richard Taylor and Dave Handley do. They are largely unsung heroes and I feel more recognition should be given to them. Richard is bringing out a new standing order for contribuions on a monthly basis. I will leave him to tell the datails but I would urge ever supporter to make a contribution to FRISA. We have a good team lets keep it by helping with players contracts. Can't do ought about ###### ref's of course but we can support the organisation. Every bit helps and the standing order will be of acceptable amounts.

• 8 years later...