relegation

FEV-KT87

looking at the league table i recon its going to be whitehaven and dewsbury dropping down this season

its a shame i enjoy the drive up to haven.

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

I'm thinking Whitehaven and Keighley

i agree. asking a bit too much of keighley starting on the points deduction they have. although they have been playing well and if they get a gud run together stranger things have happened.

rather they didnt workington is a dump lol

dewsbury are bottom at the bottom

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

Workington is a top night out,really friendly people and has the best kebab house in the whole of the north west.

Some of the Batley faithful even go up to Workington when there is no rugby on !!! :D

7 of us went to Workington the other year stayed in some decent digs and had agreat night out and as you say fab friendly people

<br />rather they didnt workington is a dump lol<br />dewsbury are bottom at the bottom<br />
<br /><br /><br />

and fev is twinned with knightsbridge eh.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Once again, the heartlands of RL suffering again.

How is the heartlands suffering. They have been rubbish all season and are gonna get relegated.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

rather they didnt workington is a dump lol

dewsbury are bottom at the bottom

Dewsbury would be above keighley on points difference i think if keighley had started on 0 points. Haven were shocking tonight definalty them and keighley for me, looking forward to haven trip now B)

voohli.jpg

How is the heartlands suffering. They have been rubbish all season and are gonna get relegated.

Lack of finances, lack of interest from the hierachy, on a hiding to nothing in their attempts to promote interest within the community. It is sad to see established teams such as Haven, who have graced RL for many, many years, reaching this low ebb.

I'm just glad it isn't fev in the mix. I know how gutting it is going down but as long as it isn't us, I'm not bothered which teams it is to be honest. At the time relegation feels like the end of the world but look at both us and Barrow... we've come back much stronger (I know this has required a lot of investment) than we were when we originally went down.

Dewsbury would be above keighley on points difference i think if keighley had started on 0 points.

I think you will find that kieghley would be a point above the rams if they had started the season on zero and if we didn't have the farcical bonus points they would be three points clear

Would like to see Whitehaven and Keighley relegated. Nowt against them but If Hunslet come up as champions and York come up through the play-offs it two shorter trips, and i'm all for that. Selfish - hell yes.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"