Trophy Cabinet

FEV-KT87

Reading another topic it came to me, why dont we have a trophy cabinate?

When you think about it,its a real shame, the club has won almost everything available

challenge cups

yorkshire cups

a league title

play off final from 2007 (i resuse to call that weedy thing a trophy its a kids cup)

it would look impressive it we had a glass case at the club displaying them even just replicas, its tangible evidence of the clubs past also its an inspiration for the curent crop of players

Edited by FEV-KT87

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

Reading another topic it came to me, why dont we have a trophy cabinate?

When you think about it,its a real shame, the club has won almost everything available

challenge cups

yorkshire cups

a league title

play off final from 2007 (i resuse to call that weedy thing a trophy its a kids cup)

it would look impressive it we had a glass case at the club displaying them even just replicas, its tangible evidence of the clubs past also its an inspiration for the curent crop of players

Probably the reason is because the trophies we have won had to be returned there would be nothing to put in a trophy cabinet. However it is a great idea and i for 1 would donate some money to get replicas made of all the trophies we have won in our history

bucket collection, thats a good idea. just stick a couple of handles on the side of the bucket and you've got your replica.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif