free ladies day

champions

Do ladies have to get a pass for the game on sunday or do

they just go in through the turnstyle. Just wondering how the

attendance will be calculated. Taking the wife for first time in ages.

Edited by champions

Do ladies have to get a pass for the game on sunday or do

they just go in through the turnstyle. Just wondering how the

attendance will be calculated. Taking the wife for first time in ages.

I do believe that there is a special turnstyle for us females.

Im Fev and im proud

I do believe that there is a special turnstyle for us females.

Been struggling all day, Maureen, but still can't get owt a wifes to fit me.

Well i managed to bopost the crowd by two people from normal. Not normally fans but coming down for experience and cos its free for them lol. I hope i done my part. If everyone can do same we should get over 2000

Im bringing 3 new faces today so im hoping if everybody has done the same the crowd would be nearer 3,000 today with a atmosphere to match, if not then i dont know what the club can do.

Im bringing 3 new faces today so im hoping if everybody has done the same the crowd would be nearer 3,000 today with a atmosphere to match, if not then i dont know what the club can do.

I know what you mean Daz, I'm bringing the missus for the first time this season but if it's still a poor crowd with free entry for females and a good chance of being crowned league champions at the same time then we ain't ever going to get good crowds back :O ! It probably won't get any better than this on the pitch for us ;)

COME ON YOU FEVVVVV!!!

Edited by The Baby Faced Assassin.

I bringing 4 extra today .1 thats never been ,2 that have only been once this season and my sister who has not been all season. Keep spreading the word, there is still time to convince a few more. When will the guys have a better excuse to text all the ladies in their phone and the girls to have a natter with their friends and invite them along.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers