ROVERS YEARBOOK

marklaspalmas

With the club's blessing, Im in the process of putting together a yearbook commemorating what's been an excellent year for the club. Hopefully it'll be a fitting tribute to all the hard work that's been put in to making 2010 a success.

Ill be giving details of price and availability later (once the season's finished) but for the moment what Im looking for is some fans' contributions.

There was a thread a bit back on 'highlights of the season' and what I'd like to do is try and incorporate those somehow into the book. I was chatting to Chris Taylor on Sunday and he told a great story of a moment there about the scenes at the end of the widnes game and how he felt. That's the kind of thing Im looking for. Just a few lines to sum up your feelings in one particular moment.

Post them here, send them to me by PM and Ill see what I can do. Can by anonymous, or using your nickname, or full name.

Thanks for your help and I look forward to your contributions.

(MODS: Can you make this a sticky? Ta)

Done Mark, I wish I'd been a bit more Lucid on Sunday when you kindly came to speak to me, I will send you some remarks soon. You look younger everytime I see you ( does that get me in the book ?)

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

just check your pms Mark please. See if that's the sort of stuff you're looking at!

If not, the account of that day is worth a read anyway! :lol:

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

• 4 weeks later...