Leeds' accounts

A bulls fan that is critizing another teams ground???? pot, kettle, black?

Last time I looked, we were not on a warning about our ground from the RFL, and our SL future did not depend on us getting a new ground. You were; and yours does.

So now we have got rid of the pot, kettle nonsense as being a red herring, was there anything useful you wanted to share with us?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wise people so full of doubts.

Bury your memories; bury your friends. Leave it alone for a year or two.  Till the stories grow hazy, and the legends come true.  Then do it again - some things never end.

its not the official away end ,noones forcing away fans to stand there

In the cup game my ticket stipulated that I could use that end only, despite it pi--ing down all day I wasn't allowed in the covered bit.

In the cup game my ticket stipulated that I could use that end only, despite it pi--ing down all day I wasn't allowed in the covered bit.

South stand is all ticket this season, that game was all ticket, that's the allocation you got.For SL games you can use the other 3 stands.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

South stand is all ticket this season, that game was all ticket, that's the allocation you got.For SL games you can use the other 3 stands.

That's crazy if true - the gate for the cup tie (v Wigan) was well down on Leeds' average.

That's crazy if true - the gate for the cup tie (v Wigan) was well down on Leeds' average.

Because of the reduced capacity in the south stand and if I remember correctly yorkshire were also due to play that day and the police insisted on a reduced capacity for the whole ground.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

thats awesome.

the proposed ground improvements look really good too.

as with st helens headingly isnt good enough for the rhinos in its current format

3 million pounds profit would make the rhinos the most profitable RL club in the world

our best in oz is the broncos at $3 million pa

Profits are not easily measured when accountants have massaged the books.

Profits incur large taxes so having large visible profits are not always the benchmark of a Clubs success.

The Broncos had a turnover last year of just over $25 million au

How much showed as profit would depend on many things.

http://www.broncos.com.au/site/_content/do...0805-source.pdf

Leeds Rhinos pay money to the Carnegies? Or Leeds Rugby pay money to the Carnegies and if that's the case how much do Leeds Rugby pay to Leeds Rhinos for management charges?

The accounts are purely for Leeds RLFC, therefore I assume it is the Rhinos paying management charges to the Carnegies.

It may be something simple such as a shared service centre for admin, payroll, ticketing etc which is run by the Carnegies but provides a service to the Rhinos and so they share the costs.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

The accounts are purely for Leeds RLFC, therefore I assume it is the Rhinos paying management charges to the Carnegies.

It may be something simple such as a shared service centre for admin, payroll, ticketing etc which is run by the Carnegies but provides a service to the Rhinos and so they share the costs.

That's correct. The Rhino's and Carnegie share admin staff, hence the