Players who could/should have been great.

Tony Myler was great. To even talk about Nigel Wright in the same breath is crazy.

Tony Myler had the best hands you could ever wish to see and, if it wasn't for his unluckiness with injuries he would have been an all time great.

His one spell in Australia with Balmain had the Aussies drooling and, if he'd been able to play more games, they would have been asking Wally who? when talking about great stand-offs.

Tony Myler is the God of stand-offs - and please don't anyone talk about Shaun Edwards or Garry Schofield as being fit to lace his boots.

I remember Myler - a good player - hardly a Roger the Dodger though! :P

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

He had a hell of a boot on him. I remember a televised Challenge Cup match against Warrington, when he took a drop out under the posts. It landed closer to the opposition's tryline than some of the kickoffs in that match!

when he played at oldham he took a drop out that actualy hit the posts at the other end of the pitch, if it hadn't it would have gone dead, it had bounced first but I've never seen anyone kick a ball so far.

"surely they've got to try somthing different now, maybe the little chip over the top?2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stufod/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stuarts-photography/156268557729980

Lee Milner- Lee was on the Great Britain Academy Under 18s tour of Australia in the late 90s and tipped to be a star. He won man of the series and signed for Huddersfield Giants from Greetland Allrounders, then later Home town club Halifax. I was fortunate to play in the sasme side as him and he certainly had the talent-but not the work ethic to be a star or Professional. He returned to Greetland but then drifted out the game. What a waste of talent. No doubt there are others who have done the same.