Asylum Seeking in the UK

This is an interesting story. It is, I would have thought, Inarguable that many muslim communities (not necessarily governments) descriminate and persecute Christians and would be motivated to attack Christians that had converted from Islam. On the face of it, this lady has a reasonable case for being allowed to stay in the UK. She's even prepared to live in Keighley. ;)

Whilst I think her religious conversion may well be a device to obtain residency, it would be interesting to see if others try the same tack and risk the opprobium of the British muslim communities. It would certainly force the hardline Islamists to reveal their prejudices and risk losing funding for their group-activities. Therefore,  I think that such cases might be ultimately worthwhile for the country, being a long-term driver for increased racial harmony.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/10510237.Mum_facing_deportation_fears_for_lives_of_herself_and_daughter/

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Archived