This forum

Blind side johnny

It's good to see that your forum will continue after Oct 11th and well done to those who have come forwrd to act as moderators.

On the other hand I do find it a little sinister that the original thread on this has been deleted - I hope that history isn't being rewritten already!

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

It's good to see that your forum will continue after Oct 11th and well done to those who have come forwrd to act as moderators.

On the other hand I do find it a little sinister that the original thread on this has been deleted - I hope that history isn't being rewritten already!

Nothing sinister, honest!

It was a case of 'mission accomplished' with the original thread. I asked for some volunteers and I got some. Good news. Rather than leave the old thread up, which might continue to worry people that the forum might be shutting down, I decided to just bin it to remove any doubts about that. It's here to stay. :)

Archived