Website

phildog

For the record Chairman (and without insinuating that anything has changed for the better or worse) I always enjoyed reading your match reports, and I think you always did a great job on the website.

I also firmly believe that Kevin is doing a brilliant job as president of the club, and you can't expect him to be an expert in all fields.

The club website is in  my opinion much more than just a source of information for supporters of the club, but rather also an advertisement or a signboard (so to speak) for the club. Therefore it is I feel somewhat limited in some respects. They do say that content is king, but on a site like this the overall appearance is just as important.

These are limitations, of course, that an independent website like mine does not necessarily have. Kevin, referring to your comments on the last page, I will try and make it different than the official site (keyword "Social Media"), otherwise there would really be little point in it. I would like people to get more involved, for instance on the Facebook-like-Stream ("Pinboard"), and on the Bulldogs Talk page, so that it really will become a "Community" but I hope that will come in time...

Thanks to all for your appreciation, Chairman I will keep it going as long as it does thrive, the start has been very promising

Cheers all,

and while I'm at it, not to forget the Halifax previews from Social Media are online at: http://wp.me/p5Kex6-2Df

Archived