saints still unbeaten

Pretty sure I saw them get a reet shafting the other week.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

different league the ozzies, you become champions winning super league..cant wait for the wires game, easy meat.. wish we still had mickey higham though

I wouldn't exactly describe Saints as my "second team" but I enjoy watching their style of rugby and would probably cheer them on in most games against other top teams.

However, after reading this thread and similar posts made by the OP, I'll be cheering Wire on this coming Thursday for sig material alone.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived