Kingstone Press Championship: London v Dewsbury

Tom Coates

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Highlights from yesterdays match.

https://youtu.be/jY__vEwXWjI

Thanks.  Great highlights as ever.

Looked like a great team performance, but did note a couple of very important tackles from my new favourite full back and a sublime pass from Thacks to Brown for his try.

Prycy even took two men over the line with him, come on......

Got to feel for Dalton Grant a little.  By the looks of this vid we actually went left at least 5 times.  A 500% improvment on the games when the big man has played...

The victory in London was a great team effort. When they scored early on and with such ease, I thought we were in for a pasting, but Pryce's timely interception got us nicely into the game (pity Crookes didn't have the speed to go on and score). The forwards were the key to our success in my opinion. Seymour was a far better player than in the reserves on Tuesday night, but Thackeray seemed "under the weather" as he only met the opposition a couple of times and at others his passing was a bit wayward.

We had a better set completion rate, but must have kicked about five times at the third or fourth tackle, yet without much success.

Surprised after the game that there was no official presentation. The team left around 5:30 and we supporters soon afterwards.

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Archived