Lazenby Cup

Gazmeister

Just seen the Leeds team to face Hunslet on Friday. A poor effort from Leeds part. Especially by throwing in some of last years under 16s who haven't even played for the u19s yet.

If Hunslet fail to win this then it will be a long season.

Get Featherstone team in they need a run out lol

chappy

Hope they make a better fist of it than they did for the hawks haha

chappy

well see if bazza is bothered to coach hunslet or do has hes told by leeds

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

well see if bazza is bothered to coach hunslet or do has hes told by leeds

Why don't you come down Friday and tell him you haven't been for a year so how would you know one thing to question his record to say he isn't bothered is pretty poor to be honest easy to slag people off on here though no interest in this forum anymore but if you're so unhappy do something about it get people in Hist to force a vote on how club is run time to put up or shut up anyone in Hist can get a vote forced if they have enough support

Hunslet Hawks Champions 2010

james mate, wont fall out with you

i stopped coming after the london broncos game at home

i turned up sunday in ###### weather walked it 2 miles  wet threw. to see both games which in doing so shows my support for rugby league in whole. has for hunslet hawks at the moment i wont come until the failure of barry eaton whos relegated hunslet hawks twice is sorted. how can any coach of any sports team still be in charge when hes been so poor. anyway hist or leeds decide....

and you mention hist and vote.. what votes since hist formed have been voted on. except the committee members thats the only votes i can recall

il return when barry has gone. til then you wont see me and it seems more supporters over past few seasons have done the same staying away and in most cases withdrew most monies  going into club.

anyway after another 2 miles walking home in ###### weather wet threw , i thought great event but where were most of the hunslet supporters not many attended. loads from bradford leeds and wider area. of course loads from old boys and warriors. 

i walked away james months ago. i wasnt the first and wont be the last. 

hunslet till i die

james mate, wont fall out with you

i stopped coming after the london broncos game at home

i turned up sunday in ###### weather walked it 2 miles wet threw. to see both games which in doing so shows my support for rugby league in whole. has for hunslet hawks at the moment i wont come until the failure of barry eaton whos relegated hunslet hawks twice is sorted. how can any coach of any sports team still be in charge when hes been so poor. anyway hist or leeds decide....

and you mention hist and vote.. what votes since hist formed have been voted on. except the committee members thats the only votes i can recall

il return when barry has gone. til then you wont see me and it seems more supporters over past few seasons have done the same staying away and in most cases withdrew most monies going into club.

anyway after another 2 miles walking home in ###### weather wet threw , i thought great event but where were most of the hunslet supporters not many attended. loads from bradford leeds and wider area. of course loads from old boys and warriors.

i walked away james months ago. i wasnt the first and wont be the last.

I'm not falling out with anyone just think you are out of order for saying he is not bothered fair enough you don't rate him but don't see need for what you said if you have walked away why keep boring everyone about anything club does you slag off.Your right no votes have being done and that's because no one has put a motion forward for one to take place read up on supporters trusts rules you will find it is in the laws for any member to do this

I'm not falling out with anyone just think you are out of order for saying he is not bothered fair enough you don't rate him but don't see need for what you said if you have walked away why keep boring everyone about anything club does you slag off.Your right no votes have being done and that's because no one has put a motion forward for one to take place read up on supporters trusts rules you will find it is in the laws for any member to do this

i do know james. i was involved at the very first meeting long ago. and many more after. even the meetings in garden gate . 

so i know a damn sight more than most supporters

and has far has i know we live in a democracy in this country where we can have a free voice. not everyone is correct in what they say that includes me and you and anyone else.

this is a forum for hunslet hawks rl. and thats whats it for debate good and bad

we all dont agree on things which is very good in my eyes. but the way this forum has turned into only positive comments are allowed and negative comments frowned upon

so most of the contributors of this forum have either gone and left. been barred or blocked

so where is the democracy in this forum. good and bad debate ? i ask you 

hunslet till i die

Where's the other wingman re-appeared from ?

chappy

All am saying is if people are so unhappy then do something about it not going to games or cancelling Hist will just make Hunslet more dependant on others best way is to call for a EGM and then people can vote for what they want.

As for this forum I've no idea because I haven't been on it in a long time you would have to ask whoever runs it

All am saying is if people are so unhappy then do something about it not going to games or cancelling Hist will just make Hunslet more dependant on others best way is to call for a EGM and then people can vote for what they want.

As for this forum I've no idea because I haven't been on it in a long time you would have to ask whoever runs it

but to vote. if ever one happens. you have to pay money in to hist. so for the ones in hist call a vote or has james say put up or shut up. peoples decision to stop going and in some cases withdraw monies is up to the individual. 

ive noticed a few in last month saying various things. not going. not buying season ticket. pulling plug on monies to club.. these have i guess have voted with their feet

one thing some will stay on forum and say how they feel. regardless of going or not to see hunslet. its a free country after all

hunslet till i die

Marcus Elliott

Lee Mapals

James Duckworth

Mufaro Mvududu

Richie Barnett

Simon Brown

Danny Ansell

Michael Haley

Jack Lee

Lewis Reed

Jake Normington

Ben Crane

Liam Mackay

George Flanagan

Matthew Tebb

Austin Bell

Chris Buttery

Matt Carbutt

Nathan Darby

Jamie Milburn

Jimmy Watson

Team for Friday btw

Thought we played really well last night,can only get better in my opinion,stick with the lads we have already,dont need any dr from whoever,lets have our lads fighting for their shirts,not some dr waltzing into the team to get fit,at the expense of one of our lads.

It's the only way to keep your identity.

chappy

Archived