London Broncos

moorside roughyed

I'm having mixed emotions about Sunday.Its a combination of nervous excitement and dread.Not a pleasant feeling.After reading we will be up against players with NRL experience,it didn't make for easy reading. By Sunday the butterflies in my stomach will have turned into massive moths,my finger nails will be none existent and I will probably pulled all of my hair out.Am I alone here?.

I'm having mixed emotions about Sunday.Its a combination of nervous excitement and dread.Not a pleasant feeling.After reading we will be up against players with NRL experience,it didn't make for easy reading. By Sunday the butterflies in my stomach will have turned into massive moths,my finger nails will be none existent and I will probably pulled all of my hair out.Am I alone here?.

You will be the bald one then ;)

20447_346989162151_776477151_4748963_7475038_s.jpg

The broncos have sign 10 new players for the coming season and 7 of them played at dewsbury and dewsbury  won 34-0.Its the first game of the season so the new players will take time to gel together so maybe we could catch them off guard.I have always been an optimist roll on sunday just hope we get a decent crowd to cheer the boys on. UP THE YEDS :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:

Archived