NRL 2016 Match Thread - Round 23

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kogarah is most famous for Rocky Road - chocolate-coated marshmallow - which hit the market in the 1930s. It was made by the Darrell Lea factory in Rocky Point Road, Kogarah. Some US company trademarked the name and so Darrell Lea had to market their bars as Rocklea Road bars.

Local derby with these teams playing for the Monty Porter Cup. Porter is famous for inventing the concept of carrying other people's luggage for them. Before Porter, everyone use to have to carry their own ######. To commemorate this, St George will carry Benji Marshall through yet another NRL game.

Fox Sports have recycled Joel Caine for this one. He called the earlier NSW Cup game between Wests and Wenty at Campbelltown. I hope they didn't make him race away before the Tigers NRL game.

3-joel-caine.jpg

When you said you were having a jar I took it the British way: a beer.

It seems you meant Creamy Mushroom

I don't think we use "jar" in that meaning. I think people drink beer in schooners - 15oz glasses - or stubbies - small bottles.

Archived