NRL 2016 Match Thread - Round 23

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aah, the Warriors!

30 minutes gone and Souths lead 24-6. Joe Burgess with a double. Adam Reynolds attacking kicks making the NZers look like a pack of motherless lepers.

1 minute before the hooter Adam Reynolds kicks the field goal. 25-6  but the Warriors couldn't even see out the final set of the half. GI crosses next to the posts.

HT: Bunnies 31-6

Warriors dominated the first 10 minutes and led 6-0

It's the Warriors who are staring at the headlights not the Rabbits.

Half time came just after another try, this time to Greg Inglis who had time and space to stroll over. Before that Souths had knocked over a field goal.

Souths enjoying a good performance ... they are finding their form again. RabbitRhinoOz will be as happy as a bunny in fluff.

I can't recall any team being as difficult to predict as the Warriors. I think their long-term win rate is about 45% but I can never guess which games will be in that 45%. I tipped them this week, only about the third time this year probably because, on the balance of probabilities, you just can't rely on them.

How did Tedesco get his broken jaw, was it a stray arm, due to foul play?

Ryan James forearm to the chinular area. Maybe he was falling a bit after taking a high kick but ......

Will Warriors mount any sort of recovery or will it be the ultimate Warriors nightmare?Sam Burgess already made over 100m

Joe Burgess catching the eye.

Perhaps if he'd gone to the Bunnies instead of the Chooks he might have got more games and decided to stay here.

I can't recall any team being as difficult to predict as the Warriors. I think their long-term win rate is about 45% but I can never guess which games will be in that 45%. I tipped them this week, only about the third time this year probably because, on the balance of probabilities, you just can't rely on them.

They are like this whatever personnel changes they make.

Ryan James on report? Much criticism?

Report. Wait until the diagnosis and, if Teddy is gone for the season, there will be a lot of criticism.

That Hymel Hunt try was in slow motion and they still couldn't get him.

Archived