Grand Final Prediction

Its coming towards that time of the year. Who will make the GF? Siddal have looked strong all season but West have to be the form team currently in the comp. Heard Sam Cator returned for them yesterday as well great addition at this time of the season.  

I'm going for Siddal v West...... West Win only just!!

Siddal will be in the final,but who they play is still wide open,Wests are inform ,both Miners & Wath Brow seem to be playing busted at the minute and a lot will depend on if they can get bodies back for the play offs.Mayfield don't look as strong as last year despite oomfortably beating a Young Brow team yesterday and I can't see Pats winning 3 big games on the spin.

• 2 weeks later...

Very quiet over in Hull these days. But i wouldnt write West Hull off. Some say they are very confident that they can win the comp!!!

They were the better side for60 mins at Wath Brow last week,they must have splashed the cash this season after nearly going down last year.

Archived