1991-92

Kenny,regarding the Yorkshire League back then a guy called Ken Tinsdale  just about ran the league on his own maybe worth contacting him. At referees@pennineleague.co.uk. Hope this helps.

Kenny was the PRO, BARLA Rep &  referee's appointment secretary, Fred Marshall was the secretary

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

Thank you boys. Ive been to League Express offices and Rugby Leaguer in the past and they can't help. Don't keep records. It seems BARLA never kept records then either - nothing in the handbook for that season. Pretty sure I contacted Ken Tinsdale before. Somebody sent me some Yorkshire League handbooks with all club details but they didn't include league tables.

Thank you - that would be appreciated. Its just the final tables I want. The problem with League Express is that final tables are not always printed so I would have to go over to Brighouse and search through piles of papers. Ive done that once before looking for Yorkshire cup results. I would need to take a night off work and spend a day there.Its not just 1991-92 season either to be honest. BARLA printed league tables in the handbooks up to 1995-96 but in some issues certain leagues are missing. I updated my own league tables for the BARLA National League and North West Counties League throughout this period and ever since. For a while these were the only tables I was interested in but I started to collect all the other tables again from 1999-2000. I have gaps throughout the 1990's although the Pennine league were very helpful and there is only one season where I don't have their final tables.

Archived