Did anyone go to the Toulouse game?

Trojan

I'm planning to go in July to see Fev there, and wondered about location of  the ground in relation to the airport, and accommodation.  I'd be grateful for any information.  Thanks in advance.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Its a walkable distance from the airport, downhill towards the river, about 25 minutes. As far as accommodation is concerned, I would look for something in Toulouse City, as Blagnac is absolutely boring. Nothing to do there. Public transport is good, and its about 40 minutes ride from the city centre via Underground and tram to Blagnac.

The ground is about a 20-30 minute walk from the airport area. We stayed in a cheap airport hotel, Premier classe, which we could walk to from the arrival area, about ten minutes. The ground is quite a hike from the city centre, using the underground system, the tram and then a walk! PM me if you want more info!

1 hour ago, distantdog said:

The ground is about a 20-30 minute walk from the airport area. We stayed in a cheap airport hotel, Premier classe, which we could walk to from the arrival area, about ten minutes. The ground is quite a hike from the city centre, using the underground system, the tram and then a walk! PM me if you want more info!

thanks a lot

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

1 hour ago, Supertyke said:

Its a walkable distance from the airport, downhill towards the river, about 25 minutes. As far as accommodation is concerned, I would look for something in Toulouse City, as Blagnac is absolutely boring. Nothing to do there. Public transport is good, and its about 40 minutes ride from the city centre via Underground and tram to Blagnac.

thanks a lot

Clement Attlee.

Archived