Hi there

moorside roughyed

18 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

Looks like we'll be renewing hostilities next season. It'll be nice to see our crusader friends again albeit in different circumstances.How are things at the crusaders?.

Ey Up :)

hanging in there after a season of what-could-have-beens I think would be a fair appraisal.... but we are retaining Grady/Leather as coaching staff for next year, and talk of around 18 of the current squad ready to re-sign is good for continuity. Just try and play us after a week off, it doesn't seem to suit us!! 

Shame you guys are coming back down, but seeing as you are, can we have Joe Burke back???? pleeze??

cru....Cru.....CRUSADERS!!!!!!

18 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

Looks like we'll be renewing hostilities next season. It'll be nice to see our crusader friends again albeit in different circumstances.How are things at the crusaders?.

Love the Roughyeds.. but I'd never wish relegation on them. 

Cru are doing OK but we still have a financial hole to fill and need more people coming through the gate. Something to work on in the off-season. Queensway suits us but it doesn't seem to attract the fans that we used to get at the Racecourse. The benefits of moving are immense though - rental is a lot less and we now make money on beer and food sales... I think we need to spend a bit on marketing the game

4 hours ago, FearNothing said:

Ey Up :)

hanging in there after a season of what-could-have-beens I think would be a fair appraisal.... but we are retaining Grady/Leather as coaching staff for next year, and talk of around 18 of the current squad ready to re-sign is good for continuity. Just try and play us after a week off, it doesn't seem to suit us!! 

Shame you guys are coming back down, but seeing as you are, can we have Joe Burke back???? pleeze??

4 hours ago, gogledd said:

Love the Roughyeds.. but I'd never wish relegation on them. 

Cru are doing OK but we still have a financial hole to fill and need more people coming through the gate. Something to work on in the off-season. Queensway suits us but it doesn't seem to attract the fans that we used to get at the Racecourse. The benefits of moving are immense though - rental is a lot less and we now make money on beer and food sales... I think we need to spend a bit on marketing the game

Nice to hear you have a certain amount of stability at the club.I've got to say I've missed all the banter and verbals between us.All in the right spirit and with a great atmosphere and raport. See you all next season. Oh and no you can't have Joe Burke (only kidding,I suppose that's up to him).

Archived