Cain the first of many?

Blackpool Hawk

Really pleased with the signing of Cain Southernwood, experienced half back, proven at Chamopionship level and still at a young age. Will help the likes of Gibson and Sanderson to improve.

Well done to the club on persuading a player who still had a 12 month deal with Batley to drop down to League 1 to help us move forward.

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

must be a lot to come player wise. we only show 9 players in squad

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

Strewer from Sheffield good signing Huns having a go in 2018 nice one

chappy

Cain and Straughier signed up! Two top proven championship players! Another signing to be announced soon! Keep the faith! #hunslet2018

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

I'm reserving judgement on the earlier signings but I like this one. Straugheir has caused us trouble on numerous occasions at Sheffield, and York before that. Also wise recruitment policy, targetting an area of the team where we were second best almost on a weekly basis last season.

Interesting times, and hopefully as more signings come on board fans who were expressing doubt towards the end of last season will be won over ...

Archived