Emailing Northern Rail Enquiries...

I emailed Northern Rail via their enquiries@northernrailway.co.uk web address on 16th January at 08:38 in the morning, with a question about limitations of travel on their network.

At 13:12 this afternoon, I received a reply via email :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Rob,

Thank you for contacting Northern, please accept my apologies for the delay in responding to your enquiry, we are currently experiencing high volumes of correspondence.

Queries regarding journey planning, fares and ticketing, station information or planned disruptions (engineering works) can be found via the National Rail Enquiries website using the link below.

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk

For future reference, please be advised that if you require an immediate response, you may wish to consider contacting our Customer Experience Centre where our dedicated advisors are only too happy to offer assistance – 0800 200 60 60

Kind Regards,

Malek Thabet

Customer Solutions Advisor

Telephone: 0800 200 6060

www.northernrailway.co.uk

Northern_Global_Logo_Reserved_Blue

Proud to be Northern

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that's what I call service.

I love the "We are currently experiencing high volumes of correspondance" almost as much as the "Proud to be Northern" touch.

By the time I received the emailed reply, I couldn't even remember what I'd f***ing asked them. 

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Thank you for contacting Northern Rail, we're rather busy at the moment and experiencing higher than normal volume of calls than usual.  Please hold the line, our operators know you are waiting and will deal with your call as soon as possible.

Thank you for contacting Northern Rail, we're rather busy at the moment and experiencing higher than normal volume of calls than usual.  Please hold the line, our operators know you are waiting and will deal with your call as soon as possible

We only have one operator .We keep you waiting cos we get a kickback from BT ( its the only part of our business that is making a profit)

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

Archived