Next 3 games

Raider91

The next 3 games are huge. Fev at home, Halifax away and Sheffield in the bash. These are all winnable games both fev and fax have lost more than they won. Swinton/rochdale and dewsbury likely to pick up points especially with Swinton and rochdale playing each other at the bash. 

I thought the side we put out against Bradford was one of the strongest we've had this year and we ran them close. 

Jono Smith and Dan toal to return this week also which is a positive.

19 hours ago, UpTheRaiders said:

I think fev is winnable especially after how much they'll have had taken out of them yesterday. Fax is a very hard one away let's not forget they turned London over there a few weeks ago 

That's an interesting viewpoint, I think the mood is much more upbeat at Fev than Fax despite us (Fev) losing 3 of our last 4 games. We played really well against Toulouse and Toronto , dominated Bradford until going to sleep for the last 15 minutes, and hammered York. Fax on the other hand seem in total disarray and on social media a large number of their fans are demanding Marshall's sacking.

The point about how much Monday will have taken out of Fev is a fair one though, that was a brutal game (and a good quality one), it's probably a good time to play us in that respect.

Sunday's game has for a long time looked set to be a big clash of the PNG imports, but you might not see any of ours. Thompson Teteh (who was playing really well) has a long-term injury, Ase Boas went home and is back playing with PNG Hunters, and Watson Boas hasn't played in either of the last two games with Jack Bussey playing very well at half back and Chisholm recently coming from Bradford.

Archived