Heavy Weight Boxing

and NEW World Champion Andy Ruiz Jr.  Congratulations and many thanks for turning my $12 dollars in $250.

One Question are Anthony Joshua's followers mostly form the south of England? They come across as cashed up sing song soccer fan types desperate to support a winner and to turn that winning feeling into a way to relive and recreate a retarded pub night at a boxing match. Good to see what happens when you take home town advantage and refs away Eddie Hearn's control. In AJ vs Joseph Parker fight Parker had any chance of a fair fight taken away by a rigged ref calling break all the time even when they werent in contact!!! Parker vs Ruiz fight for vacant WBO stripped from Tyson Fury is all anyone needed to watch to see that Ruiz even though he looks like a slob is tough, can box smart, has power and speed in his hands. 

AJ came across as a bit of a douche in the US DAZN footage lurking around while RUIZ giving a victory interview and taking the mic off the interviewer mid interview to interrupt, You lost Bruv and Mans just won the World Chapionship dont interupt his interview! I would also like some serious questions asked about AJ's year out of boxing between 2012 olympic's and going pro in 2013 and how he put on a lot of body mass without gaining any body fat? AJ also needs to address rumors about AJ's Temporary Use Expemtion for steroids which several journalist have filed an official information request for...

Alot of people have got carried away with AJ, he's a very limited boxer but powerful, a bit like a bigger Frank Bruno. He's backed by sky so he's allover the sports channels all the time, so you will get a lot of crossover fans.

I would expect an immediate rematch between AJ and Ruiz as that'll be a pretty standard contract.

Parker was woeful in Joshua fight, and he wasn't much better against Whyte, he's not gonna trouble Tyson fury or wilder.

Well done to Ruiz though, another Eddie hearn hype job getting done over 

On 02/06/2019 at 18:15, johnmatrix said:

Alot of people have got carried away with AJ, he's a very limited boxer but powerful, a bit like a bigger Frank Bruno. He's backed by sky so he's allover the sports channels all the time, so you will get a lot of crossover fans.

I would expect an immediate rematch between AJ and Ruiz as that'll be a pretty standard contract.

Parker was woeful in Joshua fight, and he wasn't much better against Whyte, he's not gonna trouble Tyson fury or wilder.

Well done to Ruiz though, another Eddie hearn hype job getting done over 

Yeah AJ will definitely want a rematch unless he totally changes the game plan and boxes Ruiz on the outside with a high guard and keeps Ruiz at distance with his Jab which would be a boring fight but other alternative is Ruiz could get the same result if AJ trys to mix it with Ruiz.

While I dont think Parker is ever likely to reign as undisputed world champ top 10 contender is about his level... Parker did have some very poor refereeing in both the AJ & Whyte fights but he did beat current Champion Ruiz in a narrow points decision for the WBO belt. I think Parker could possibly beat Deontay Wilder on points IF he can stay away from the big right hand. I think Tyson Fury beats Parker on points 99 times out of 100.

I think Dillian Whyte will lose to Oscar Rivas and if Luis Ortiz can possibly knock out Wilder but he will have to overcome crooked refs and take the fight out the Judges hands. Dave Allen should be able to beat David Price but Price has a weak chin but a big punch.

Archived