Hi im  looking for any items relating to Wales Rugby league team between 1991 to 1995 I have seen  several items on ebay . Im looking for old magazines and news papers relating to the time . If any one can help me please contact me thank you .  

Chief Crazy Eagle

18 hours ago, superten said:

Hi im  looking for any items relating to Wales Rugby league team between 1991 to 1995 I have seen  several items on ebay . Im looking for old magazines and news papers relating to the time . If any one can help me please contact me thank you .  

Do you want the actual items or the articles in the magazines?

rldfsignature.jpg

Do you have Ian Golden’s book a Welsh Crusade

this is an excellent book that covers the period, if you are looking for the history of that period. This is on eBay now

he has published others including the history of Cardiff Rugby and although for a later period has just released one repeating all articles he wrote for 40 20 and RL World

I think he posted details on here about that which was produced for charity and be contactable

10 minutes ago, superten said:

magazines or just articles would be great

I have plenty of magazines from that era but I don’t intend to get rid of them yet. I would be willing to trawl through them and send you scans of anything I come across. Is it just the national team you’re interested in?

rldfsignature.jpg

Archived