TRSC Race Night

pensioner

Once again the Travellers Rest TOWN Supporters Club are having one of our race nights.

We’re holding this one in the Packhorse at Seaton on Saturday 20th July, all are welcome to come along and enjoy the fun. As usual there will be eight races and the chance to get together with a group of Town fans to enjoy a good crack. First race is at 7:30, horses are still available to buy for only a couple of quid, you can name your horse or even sponsor a race and name that.

Contact any committee member or send an email to towntrsc@gmail.com to buy a horse or get further information, we hope to see as many Town fans as possible to help us raise vital funds for the club.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump! 

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

Archived