NRL 2019 - Round 17 - Match Thread

Another milestone as Gavin Cooper plays his 300th NRL game. This includes 36 for the Titans and 40 for the Panthers on top of his 224 for the Bovines.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Complicated ruling there. Taumalolo knocked on right at the line but because the ball hit the ref,who was standing in the in-goal, the result is a goal-line dropout.

On the following set, Jake Clifford crosses for the opening try of the game.

55min: Corey Thompson try but HE WAS OFFSIDE?!?@?#??#?@?  The other Wests player chasing the ball was onside. Corey should have let Liddle take it?@?#?$?%?$?#?2

It was right next ot the posts too so Marsters would have been a 25% chance of kicking it.

Now Flake Burgerson touches down but where was his back foot?  Bunker doesn't look, maybe the touchie said it was sweet.  TRY

Moses converts from the sideline.  Eels  22 - 8

1 hour ago, Farmduck said:

FT:  Cows 15  Chooks  12

Well you could knock me down with a feather. Good result Cowboys. I bet none of us predicted that, or did we.

Am in Lancashire for the weekend. Passport has been stamped. The visa was expensive to buy. It cost 25p and a down payment on a packet of Uncle Joes Mintballs.

Robert Jennings gets a try from a forward pass/knock on. Moses Mbye misses the conversion.  It's good that we're not restricted to just the one non-goal kicker.

Wests  12 - Parra 22

4 minutes ago, Graham said:

Well you could knock me down with a feather. Good result Cowboys. I bet none of us predicted that, or did we.

Am in Lancashire for the weekend. Passport has been stamped. The visa was expensive to buy. It cost 25p and a down payment on a packet of Uncle Joes Mintballs.

Do you speak Lanc?

Archived