Leigh yesterday

wayne_r

Couldn't go as I was away on holiday - saw the twitter feed - so close to getting a result, Ashton's tries looked great - even saw Leigh fans applauding, so that is itself is a testament to how Ashton and the team are playing, can't wait for next week's game at Featherstone should be a cracker.

Given Swinton's recent results, I thought they may be a handful - and they really were! I don't know what Duffy said at half time, but it did the trick - just!

You've got a great bunch of players there, with a tremendous spirit. But it's more than that. They showed terrific skills, were full of invention and had pace to burn. It's easy to see why Ashton is clear at the top of the Championship try scoring charts!

if we can keep this current set of players for another season or so ,think they will be  capable of taking us to the next  level ( top championship club ) and being a handful for most championship teams , the only cloud on the arisen is what direction the club takes with it  future plans with reguards rebranding 

I agree we need to keep the current set of players and I hope that the club can resist the offer of transfer fees if other clubs come in for our rising star(s)……..in the past we have had to accept such offers on financial grounds...…….

Archived