NZ Domestic Comp 2019

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

Good one RayCee, NZRL needs this kind of organisation on there website regarding table and draws... they didnt have a table or draw for the South Island Championship games this year, No press releases for South and North Island Championships. Press releases for Start of and the final of NZRL Premiership only get put out a couple days before at the most, Whats happening with Wellington Wining the Championship do they automatically get promoted? As in past Years they have had Promotion Relegation match. 

Not really good enough when you consider that NZRL has several fulltime employees and they cant even be bothered promoting and providing info on there own competitions.

12 hours ago, kiwis 13 6 said:

Good one RayCee, NZRL needs this kind of organisation on there website regarding table and draws... they didnt have a table or draw for the South Island Championship games this year, No press releases for South and North Island Championships. Press releases for Start of and the final of NZRL Premiership only get put out a couple days before at the most, Whats happening with Wellington Wining the Championship do they automatically get promoted? As in past Years they have had Promotion Relegation match. 

Not really good enough when you consider that NZRL has several fulltime employees and they cant even be bothered promoting and providing info on there own competitions.

I asked the same questions as you have. Wellington defeated Otago in the zone final and I assume that leads to a match against Waikato, who came last in the premiership.

As for the SI comp, I spent some time trawling the Internet to put that together as the official website ignored the whole thing. Has there been a falling out? 

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

22 hours ago, RayCee said:

I asked the same questions as you have. Wellington defeated Otago in the zone final and I assume that leads to a match against Waikato, who came last in the premiership.

As for the SI comp, I spent some time trawling the Internet to put that together as the official website ignored the whole thing. Has there been a falling out? 

NZRL havent had draws/tables/ or a press release article about the South Island Championship EVER as far as im aware. I remember a couple of years ago coming across an online newspaper article about Southland winning the South Island Championship and they had had decent sized home crowds and played a double header with Southland Union side that year... NZRL site had nothing. People at NZRL are paid to organise local competitions and someone is paid to update the website but the effort they put in speaks for itself dosnt it!

• 1 month later...

Archived