fevnut's musings 2020/01: Happy New Year, Winning runs in the league and Israel Folau

fevnut

Greetings to our friends in Batley

Every week fevnut writes a blog that includes his ‘musings’ column. This week we write about what it feels like during the off-season and how life is about to become much better!

We also reveal the research we have done and what we have discovered about the recent history between Fev and Batley. You might say that is unbelievable without the evidence being there! It’s not the greatest news for Batley fans but you might be interested in what we have discovered.

Finally, we express our feelings about the decision of Catalans Dragons to sign Israel Folau.

Access the article by using the link below and then by using the links on the right hand side of the page you can find all sorts of information pertinent to the match coming up on Sunday, including pages about the Batley squad and another about the history of matches between Batley and Fev.

fevnut is looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday!

https://fevblog452.blogspot.com/2020/01/fevnuts-musings-01.html

fevnut.png

Quiet thorough that, a tip for you Bravo is now number 19 not 23, I do the Appearance stats for the club and forum and had to clear that up with the club as I also had him at 23.

Cheers Roger.

Many thanks for that, Roger. Much appreciated!

4 hours ago, RogerT said:

Quiet thorough that, a tip for you Bravo is now number 19 not 23, I do the Appearance stats for the club and forum and had to clear that up with the club as I also had him at 23.

Cheers Roger.

Archived