Pictures of Central Coast Stadium (Gosford)

1   From the North West Corner looking towards the Eastern Stand

2   Looking straight down from the Northern Concourse down towards the open Southern end of the ground

3   Jaime Lyon - The best, non-Bronco,  overseas import to have playe in the Super League IMO

4   Gosford is a Three sided ground wuith an open Southern End. Thwe Northern Hemisphere comparitor being the Old Wilderspool which was also a three sided ground athough along the  side of the pitch and not behind the sticks - Don't think there are too many palm trees in Warrington though...

5   Match action Manly Sea Eagles v South Sydney - 2014 - 1

6   Match action Manly Sea Eagles v South Sydney - 2014 - 2

7  Souths attempt a conversion in front of the Northen Concourse

8  The mascots lead the way in

9  Go Manly !

10  George Burgess

11  Full Crowd in that Night

12  Gosford did have its team once, the Northern Eagles of whom I have this momentofrom back in the days before I had a SLR and may one day get my photos converted to digital so I can regale you all with photos of when Souths had Cheerleaders ?. Not a supporter of any Central Cost franchise, it's tooclose to Sydney and the people there already have their NRL team. I post as someone who has been there on more than one occasion.

434.JPG

433.JPG

445.JPG

449.JPG

452.JPG

454 (2).JPG

456.JPG

458.JPG

463 (2).JPG

465.JPG

466.JPG

DSC_0197.JPG

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived