Archive Matches for the Weekend

OurLeague: ‘Our League Archives’ is back once again this Saturday, when the Coral Challenge Cup Semi Final becomes the focus, as we’ll be replaying the full 80 minutes of one of the fantastic triple header matches at University of Bolton Stadium from 2019. The two sides, Warrington and Hull FC, were littered with Wembley pedigree with either or both having contested the three previous Finals. But who would return to face Saints in the fourth?"

Super League on Youtube and Facebook: "We’re bringing you First and Last this week on #SLRewind. Thursday night (8:05pm) we head to the world famous Nou Camp stadium in Barcelona for its first ever Rugby League game – Catalans Dragons versus Wigan Warriors. A fixture that saw a record Betfred Super League attendance of over 31,000 fans. Friday (7:45pm) sees us visit an old favourite, Knowsley Road, for the last ever Super League game it hosted, St Helens versus Huddersfield Giants in the 2010 play-off semi-final".

Direct link for last night's match (Catalans v Wigan): 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived