Oh god! Have I just seen the end of the career for my favorite rugby player, and the best British rugby player of the modern era? I really hope not. And I hope he doesn't read this (i'm sure he won't) and I hope he pulls through in recovery. !

Hope it's not the end of his career.  In the meantime he'll be much in demand on the Aussie RL TV programmes.

Best wishes to Josh, a key player for Raiders and a great representative of our game.

Edited by Graham
  • Like 1

He's basically got zero recognition by the wider public in the UK. Shame, because for me he's one of the UK's best international sportsman for the last few years.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, thebrewxi said:

He's basically got zero recognition by the wider public in the UK. Shame, because for me he's one of the UK's best international sportsman for the last few years.

He's big news in the NRL and is never short of a word or two. Will make a good pundit in Oz  or anywhere our game is played in the future.

The worst moment in that game when Josh had apparently sustained an ACL tear. 

He looked really miserable as he was moving about the changing room at the end while his team mates were mulling around.

spacer.png

Sad, sad, sad

Edited by Graham