Calling all Rugby League fans!

EmmaNicole

Calling all Rugby League fans!

I am currently completing my MSc Sports Events Management dissertation which focuses on Rugby League fan experience.

I am looking for Rugby League fans to complete the survey in the link below, this should take between 15-20minutes to complete.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd2U-dTDWyKqaTkz9MPqZUW-aIf0zoUW1HOi7QNAHtjjWDAaw/viewform?usp=sf_link

The main aim of the research is to explore fan perception of player injuries, the associated pressures and consequential athlete performance and reveal how this affects fan experience at Rugby League games.

Anyone completing the survey will remain anonymous and all responses are confidential.

There is an additional opportunity to take part in a follow-up interview, if you would like to participate in this (which will be online so you can stay in the comfort of your home!) then please leave your name and email address at the end of the survey.

Thank you!

Emma Beech

Would be more impressed if you did not refer to the 2019-20 season in your survey. Surely you know SL is a summer game and takes place in one specific year ?

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

13 hours ago, EmmaNicole said:

Emma Beech

Emma, I was having trouble getting past pg.4 . It kept on making me repeat the page and I couldn`t see where I had done something wrong. Feel free to have a look and tell me where I was going wrong. I will be the one who only completed up to the end of pg.4. Thanks.

Haven`t heard back from you Emma, I hope plenty of people have been doing your survey. If they haven`t let me know , you should talk to the moderator about getting this over on the General forum, I`m sure a lot more people will see it over there and are more likely to respond.

Personally I think it is essential we get behind things like this, especially when someone from academia is showing an interest in our game, and also when the logo at the top of your suggests you have the backing of Super League Europe as well. KInd regards Rocket.

Archived