2 hours ago, Dave T said:

But surely having a poor team means the system doesn't work well enough? 

Can't have it all ways. It suggests that any system can provide winners and losers. 

I was trying to make a comparison to Wire who seem to have no financial constraints and throw money at buying players year after year, but still haven't managed a title.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a long way from home and after the past year or so, can you blame him for wanting to be somewhere more familiar with some more familiar faces around? Will be interesting to see whether he la

Correct, Plus the fact that he had a brilliant squad to work with.   We just want to be entertained, so now that the shackles are off maybe we'll have a good season with the ridiculously good tal

Would love to see Lee Briers given a chance but it’ll probably be an NRL assistant coach.

17 hours ago, Saint Toppy said:

I was trying to make a comparison to Wire who seem to have no financial constraints and throw money at buying players year after year, but still haven't managed a title.

But the context is as I described that we have made finals, even disposing of the likes of Saints in semi finals on the way. 

The issue is if we were miles off - but a few point losses in close finals are not indicative of systemic issues. 

• Like 1